Sls Supt Mgmt Coordinator II
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Performs basic data entry per pre- defined processes.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles multiple customer accounts with low complexity.
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
- Helps resolve minimally complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of low complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
- Helps resolve order management issues for all product lines using basic subject matter knowledge.
- Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Developing knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Fundamental understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic teamwork skills.
- Basic time management skills.
Back to top