Singapore Service Competency Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Singapore Service Competency Manager in Singapore you will have a chance to
- Delivers Account Business Plan (ABP), Account Financial Plan (AFP), and Account Operating Plan (AOP) Leads, coordinates, and manages the long-term, consultative, C-suite client relationship to become the client's trusted advisor.
- Establishes and manages, a program to achieve client service excellence.
- Presents pan-HP Portfolio Meets or exceeds financial commitments.
- Exercises responsibility for growing HP's year over year share of wallet and shareholder return.
- Delivers technological and service delivery innovations that reduce costs and delight customers.
- Delivers on HP's contractual commitments, technical or process innovations, reduces costs and delight customers.
- Enforces a change management mechanism for requests outside the agreed scope.
- Ensures a strong governance framework and meeting cadence within HP and between HP and the customers.
- Leads all employees who provide services to the client, either directly or indirectly.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 8 - 10 years in account leadership roles such as sales, delivery or business management.
- Experience leading global and matrixed teams.
- Experience in IT industry required and vertical industry preferred.
- P & L, sales and risk management skills required.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top