Sign and Display Partner Business Manager
Territory includes multiple states in the Southeast and Central U.S.
- Serves as the Sign & Decor product and solutions expert to their assigned partners for complex information regarding Latex and UV product, services, promotions, and configurations. Subject matter expert in all Latex and UV platforms as well as strong understanding of vertical markets in each category.
- Promotes HP Sign & Decor product offerings to become a strategic part of the partner's business and go to market strategy.
- May be brought in by partners to help sell and close HP Sign & Décor products to end-customers to accelerate close rates and market share
- Establishes and maintains reseller account plans to promote sales growth with each reseller and understand HP share of wallet inside each reseller vs. competition for both hardware unit placements and for market share growth purposes.
- Achieves assigned quota goals each quarter for all HP Sign & Decor products, services and supplies with each reseller and for each product platform.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, and manages Sign & Decor funnel and forecast thru SF.com on a weekly basis for deals with partners with 90% accuracy and transforms leads into joint sales activities and SOS advancement in order to close more business faster.
- Actively engages Sign & Decor resources and with HP senior executives in order to expand strategic relationships with the partners which ensures long-term business opportunities for Sign & Décor success as well as for the partners.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making Sign & Decor investments with the partners.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices along with following all program guidelines and requirements
- May need to recruit and develop relationship with new partners where needed inside the territory to ensure proper coverage and growth.
- Expert in understanding all elements of our channel programs and able to convey all aspects of our programs to the assigned resellers.
- Perform sales training, product demos and open houses with each reseller on a regular basis along with helping at all key trade shows and events.
- Capital equipment sales experience preferred.
- Face to face selling with end users jointly with resellers as well as individually in order to improve close rates on all deals committed in the forecast.
- Grow overall business with each reseller at pace faster than industry growth for Latex.
Establishes relationship with partner sales teams at all organization levels including senior executives.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level sales
- Solid experience in selling with partners in a complex environment while understanding the competitive landscape.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, Printing Industry, competing vendors, and the overall Sign and Decor channel.
- Solid understanding of HP's Sign & Décor organization & operations, including key business objectives, and alignment with HP Sign & Decor go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation strategy, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of HP products, software, and services in the Sign & Decor space. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome any objections with resellers as well as the competitive threats.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP Sign & Decor programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with each partner to grow HP Sign & Decor share of the business for Latex.
- Partners effectively with others inside HP to ensure coordinated efficient account management approach.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force to lead with HP products in each product category we represent.
- Solid joint understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners for long term success.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top