Services SAP Solution Architect
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Within HP, the Services SAP IT group (PSO - DPS IT) are responsible for the development, integration and implementation of the IT systems and services that are consumed by HP's agents, Channel partners, Repair partners to support HP products and Customers in the marketplace. The organization operates at a global scale and what we do matters to HP's employees, partners and customers.
Our team is looking for a technically experienced SAP tech lead resource. Person must be an enthusiastic professional with good interpersonal skills. We are looking for a team player and leader, with strong technical knowledge, process, analytical, and communication skills, who is confident operating in a cross-cultural and geographically dispersed environment. Someone who thrives in an atmosphere which is challenging, requires flexibility and presents new learning opportunities.
If you are our SAP Tech Lead in Services SAP in India/Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Contribute technical knowledge expertise to design, develop, and implement integrated IT / business solutions focused primarily around the SAP suite of applications.
- Lead and collaborate across businesses and IT and work with the Architects to ensure that technical design meets the overall architecture for the solution, business requirements, IT standards and best practices.
- Lead and participate in project architecture reviews to ensure the design meets the overall program/project
- Lead and Manage the work packages involving development, testing, documentation and implementation of IT solutions across different Businesses
- Follow project management methodology and ensure the timely delivery of solutions.
- Participate in integrated project plans and Annual plans for the technical stability of the SAP Platform.
- Lead and participate on Global initiatives to develop processes, standards and ensure effective adoption of the standards across all development on the SAP Platform
- Effectively work across other organizations/vendors supporting HP to drive appropriate IT solutions. Also, work with other departments to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued.
- Handle most unique situations of a technical nature
- Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT or a related field
- 8-10 years of SAP experience.
- Experience with SAP upgrades and HANA migration is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
- High level of experience in the SAP Technical space
- Several years of proven experience in SAP ABAP workbench, ABAP programming language and debugging
including reports, interfaces, SAP scripts, user-exits and enhancements, dialogue programming, object oriented ABAP, performance tuning, BAPI, BADI, Workflow…
- Sound understanding of SAP extension technologies
- Very good understanding of standard SAP Integration techniques (like ALE IDOCs, XI/PI RFC, EDI, Flat file, BDCs, Data loads, LSMW...)
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Fluent in English both in written and oral
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities such as integrity, attention to detail, deadline oriented, goal oriented and a motivator
- Ability to interface with all levels in the organization and all levels of staff.
- Excellent in analyzing business requirements and translating into IT design and detail sizing
- Adept at Agile, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including business process analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, training, documentation, etc
- Experience in development life cycle, release management and quality management process
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills
- Work effectively in geographically dispersed teams
- High Level Knowledge of other SAP modules - SD, FI/CO, CS, MM and BW
- Knowledge of SAP Basis and SAP technology stack and key NetWeaver components, especially SAP XI
- Experience with Java and ABAP development
- Experience with SAP Script programming
- Experience in using project tools such as Quality Center/ALM, and code storage software such as StarTeam
- Strong relationships attributes working with Mid-Level or Senior Level management.
- Good communication, attitude and presentation skills required.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top