Services Sales Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Services Sales Consultant in Indonesia, you will have a chance to:
- Be a part of the regional Personal System Services team, which is responsible for selling and winning Personal System Custom/Contractual Services to and from customers in Indonesia and across the region.
- Leads the Indonesian custom services engagement, by working with country account managers and partners to focus on new business or up-selling within the targeted country accounts.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Personal System Services portfolio and the Deal engagement process, providing consultative guidance to country sales, develops the customer business case and a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition.
- Works with all levels of the account, including CXO level, and may manage a large engagement team in Indonesia, Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific. Works on deals that are typically large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 8 years of advanced sales experience with 3-5 years consultative sales experience
- Has deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Has account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Experience in IT lifecycle services and financing/leasing mechanism
- Great communication and written skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Understanding on selling of services sales
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top