Services Sales Consultant
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Services Sales Consultant in Indonesia, you will have a chance to:
- Be a part of the SEA-K PS Services - DaaS Pursuit team, which responsible for selling and winning PPS Custom/Contractual Services to and from customers in ID and cross SEA-K countries.
- Leads the ID custom services engagement, by working with country account managers and partners to focus on new business or up-selling within the targeted country accounts.
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of the PPS Services portfolio and the Deal engagement process, providing consultative guidance to country sales, develops the customer business case and a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition.
- Works with all levels of the account, including CXO level, and may manage a large engagement team in ID, SEAK and APJ. Works on deals that are typically large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 8 years of advanced sales experience with3-5 years consulvative sales experience
- Has deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Has account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Strong Leadership skill to lead project team which consists of PPS sales, services category, solution architect, opportunity consultant, finance, customer operation and delivery team.
- Experience in IT lifecycle services and financing/leasing mechanism
- Great communication and written skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Extensive knowledge in the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understanding on how to leverage HP's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
- Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
- Understanding on selling of services sales.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top