At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
Part of the MPS Solution Center, the EMEA Services Architect is supporting the largest and most complex print services opportunities, often with European cross countries or worldwide scope. This involves critical responsibilities like Assembly of the Deal Team Resources and utilization, Interface between the Sales/Pursuit/Delivery/Functions, Support of critical Bid execution phases, monitoring of the Bid process execution and compliance
- Create awareness of Managed Print Services offerings
- Gathers and assess customer's business and technical needs and challenges related to their printing environment. Articulate Value proposition and identify additional grow area (upsell, opportunity expansion, cross countries, ...)
- Develop Services & Solutions scope and design using as much standard portfolio components, delivery requirements validation and offer negotiation, third party components
- Architects an appropriate end to end solution to meet the customer's business and technical requirements while remaining price competitive. Adapts solution design to evolving requirements until closing phase.
- Document deal assumptions, costing, pricing, risk plan, proposal and customer presentation and SSOW
- Coordinate with Key Account Managers / Country Account Managers/ other HP functions to ensure execution of Solutions initiatives within targeted accounts
- Coordinate execution to meet Sales team Turn-around-Time and win rate to secure Engagements success
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques and builds customer loyalty acting as a trusted advisor
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management across EMEA and actively drives deal closing.
- Achieving the team's Total Contract Value and Revenue Quota Targets
- Customer satisfaction
- Achieving yearly personal goals and personal project as part of the FPR process
- Delivering the job/assignment that is assigned to him/her from the hiring manager and the identified team leader
- Work and document the work compliant according to the Organizational standards and MPS Solution Center's cookbook
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Experience in virtual team environment
- Fluent English
- Any second language is considered as an advantage
- Excellent soft skills and ability to appropriately tailor and deliver communication to varying levels of customer management. Ability to present, articulate and argue HPI's value proposition with focus on financial return on investment and impact on customer business goals is key.
- Excellent understanding of HPI's portfolio of products and services as well as internal stakeholders and processes.
Personal skills and qualities:
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Customer centric approach
- Out of the box thinking - able to find solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to apply tools and technology to produce results
- Able to understand global business processes and identify impact of change
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- MS Office
- Reporting tool /Data management
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top