At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
The MPS Solution Center is part of HPI's EMEA Pursuit organization focusing on Managed Print Services contractual Engagements. We are looking for a Services Architect to actively cooperate with Sales and Pursuit organizations cross EMEA Countries or cross Regions in hunting new opportunities and secure continued business with existing customers.
- Gathers and assess customer's business and technical needs and challenges related to their printing environment. Articulate Value proposition and identify additional grow area (upsell, opportunity expansion, cross countries, …)
- Architects an appropriate end to end solution to meet the customer's business and technical requirements while remaining price competitive. Adapts solution design to evolving requirements until closing phase.
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques and builds customer loyalty acting as a trusted advisor
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management across EMEA and actively drives deal closing.
- Responsible for achieving the team's Total Contract Value and Revenue Quota Targets
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Technical or Business management field
- Typically 8-12 years' experience in technical consultative selling and account management
- Technical and/or service solution experience in relevant industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English. Additional language skills are a strong advantage.
- Excellent soft skills
Key Knowledge and Skills areas:
- Proven track record in consultative selling
- Demonstrated ability to lead large complex projects which span over multiple countries and regions involving multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent soft skills and ability to appropriately tailor and deliver communication to varying levels of customer management. Ability to present, articulate and argue HPI's value proposition with focus on financial return on investment and impact on customer business goals is key.
- Excellent understanding of HPI's portfolio of products and services as well as internal stakeholders and processes.
- Knowledge in finance and accounting is a strong advantage. Candidate should be able to use financial and accounting concepts to articulate business value of proposed solution to customer
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges
- High level of understanding of the industry
- Excellent MS Office knowledge with particular focus on Excel & PowerPoint.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Back to top