Services Delivery Manager for Southern Europe
Manager, Services Delivery Management Southern Europe - job description
DaaS Acceleration and continuing growth of Priority Services are fueling the need for expanding and re-organizing the Deal Delivery Management team with in CS-EMEA.
Reporting to the Services Delivery & Tool Innovation Director in CS EMEA, this Mgr2 role will take on the following responsibilities for Southern Europe countries (France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, RSA):
- Manage a team of ~ 15 Account Delivery Managers (ADM - EXP/MAS level), who are managing ~40 Priority Services accounts and ~10 DaaS deals, from delivery standpoint
- For each Priority Services account (transactional services), the ADM role is to:
- Be accountable for hp support delivery performance in front of the customer
- Prepare and Drive Quarterly Reviews with Customers
- Prepare and publish monthly delivery performance reports for support break/fix activity and customer Installed Base evolution, and quality level
- Act as the single point of contact for Delivery related escalations & complaints
- Assist Sales team on pre-sales activities (RFP/ RFP answers, customer-facing presentation of the processes and services delivered by Priority Management ADM) for new accounts hunting or farming
- For each DaaS (Device as a Service) account (contractual services), the ADM role is to:
- Be accountable for hp delivery performance across the deal scope in front of the customer (KPI, SLA at contractual target and improvement / corrective action plans)
- Prepare and Drive regular reviews with Customer or support the deal Client Manager in doing so
- Drive continuous improvement in terms of delivery performance (KPI, SLA..) and COS (Cost of Sale) for the deal (delivery resources utilization, invoicing management by Contract Operations)
- Tackle delivery performance escalation from customers
- Teamwork with all core functions engaged in the deal (inside AND outside of CS-EMEA) to achieve performance and profitability objectives: Transition Manager, Client Managers, Service Operations Managers, Delivery towers, Configuration Services SC, Sales Operations, Contract Operations...
- Owns Delivery Cost Management: actuals, forecast, reconciliation with supplier invoices..
- Manage Operational change management (triggered by Commercial change management owned by Client Manager...)
- Team work with Northern Europe Services Delivery MG2 to:
- Secure common practices adherence across geographies
- Continuously improve roles / processes / governance to provide the best value to customer while securing the Cost targets are met or beat
- Share common resources and provide the best deal staffing flexibility
Experience and Skills
- 5-10 years MG2 experience
- 5-10 years experience in Service business, including sales facing & customer facing roles
- Track record of business growth enablement
- Experience in customer services operations
- Excellent leadership skills for managing, coaching and developing individual contributors, lower level managers and peers - incl. team-building, conflict resolution, communication, ...
- Ability to generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems - think out of the box
- Strong ability to negotiate with internal & external partners and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage VP-level communications
- Excellent facilitation skills and perfect fluency in English
- Active-listener with high emotional intelligence
- Pragmatic and result oriented - ability to plan, prioritize and manage execution with a high level of reactivity & autonomy in an ever changing environment
- Rigorous, analytical, structured, organized - strong planning abilities and disposed to think ahead of the current.
- ITIL framework knowledge
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top