Service Segment Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
- Leading post-sale support and driving deep strategic relationships for assigned key HP customers of significant scope and complexity at the country, region or worldwide level.
- Working in a collaborative and a cohesive manner with key HP business units the CSM works across functions to lead solutions for customer problems, provides installed base performance data and analysis, proactive information including advisories and pre-alerts.
- Responsible for retention and business growth by ensuring exceptional customer experiences and by proactively acting on indicators from the customer through direct feedback, customer assessment programs and through engagement with sales & support teams.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services
- Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer business and complex requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross functional activities that drive continuous growth of the services business
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees
- Multi country responsibility / a large country with multiple sub regions
- Working with regional / WW teams to represent the business on behalf of the geography covered
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 8+ years to establish proven track record in Service Business Management
- Basic experience in one of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role
- knowledge of six sigma and 8D concepts.
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- The successful candidate will be entirely customer centric, possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to lead teams to common goals, read and analyze data and have a prevention mindset.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to engage across all levels within a customer from IT department to C levels
- Negotiation skills - ability to resolve complex post sale issues in assigned accounts
- In depth knowledge of HP support and service processes
- Track record of direct customer interaction and successful problem resolution
- Ability to create, interpret and deliver complex reporting
- Project management skills helpful
- Ability to work under pressure and to drive urgency in external teams
- Ability to work in a proactively keeping direct and indirect trends in focus for accounts
- Some knowledge of HP sales & support structures
- Able to track costs and actions for business accountability
- Customer survey or relationship assessment program knowledge
- ACSM, CSM, CEL, PSDM, ADM, AOM or comparable past experience a plus
Back to top