Service Delivery Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Service Delivery Specialist in Ho Chi Minh, you will have a chance to
- Be responsible for managing the service and support aspects for Services Business, Managed Services and Field Service Delivery operations
- Collaborate closely with customer support region and sub-region towers on deals related matters
- Manage escalation for customers, business and technical escalations
- Manage day-to-day field services delivery operations supporting the customers
- Be responsible for manage service partners contractual arrangement including cost negotiation and capability readiness to the scope or work
- Manage service partners performance to achieve customer satisfaction and performance metrics targets
- Manage the cost within the budgeted spend
- Prepare, lead and manage operational reviews with business unit, customers and customer support organization
- Coordinate all relevant resources (internal/external partners) to achieve the objectives and goals
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or College degree
- 3 years of experienced in customer support / handling and partner management, in the field of service delivery
- Project Management and Consulting experience, would be an advantage
- Experienced client facing (both face-to-face or remote)
- Ability to communication skills well in both English and local language
- Experienced in MS Office applications
- Basic Technical knowledge of IT products (PC, Notebooks and Printers) - Desirable.
- ITIL foundation, processes & tools knowledge - Desirable
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration, influence and negotiation skills in cross-functional teams
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of customer management
- Ability to manage conflict and complex situations
- Positive attitude
Back to top