Service Delivery Specialist
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Service Delivery Specialistin Bangkok, you will have a chance to
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Apply HP solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Balance internal needs with customer needs within defined parameters.
- May identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- May provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build strong relationship with management in assigned accounts.
- Influence delivery decisions on assigned account plans.
- Drive Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Manage small projects/programs in the team.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree holder (technical field) with 4-6 years working experience in related fields desired.
- Broad knowledge of IT products and services offerings.
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Well versed in core technical competencies (OS, networking, core HP applications).
- Communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
- Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solutions.
- Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation.
- Project management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Able to suggest operational efficiencies.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top