Service Delivery Project Manager
Customer Support - CEMA Project/Program Manager
Business Environment Description:
CS EMEA organization is managing Support for Consumer & Commercial products (except GSB products) all over EMEA countries. Support is operated through a network of subcontracted support & services delivery suppliers, as well as thousands of channel partners. CEMA delivery is responsible for the E2E Country Delivery Performance which includes: call support, physical unit repair (onsite/offsite), accessory replacement, E2E supply chain management including spares/network and after sales extended services or customized deals together with the E2E customer experience throughout the process.
Objectives of the organization are to provide best Support Experience at the right Cost. Within the organization, we aim at constantly renewing our Support & Services offers and improve our cost structure.
Job scope / Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Upon POR (Plan of Record) decision, leads Services Projects at specific countries aiming at reducing warranty cost, improving Support Net Promoter Score, enabling business/services growth
- Drive projects applying Project Life Cycle methodology (PMI or L6S accordingly).
- Build business cases and formulate recommendations to management team and stakeholders.
- Lead a cross-functional / cross-organizational / multi-cultural project teams involving HP & Supplier / Partner resources such as:
- Service Partner Manager
- Operations Manager
- Strategic Supplier Manager
- Technical teams (if)
- Country/Category Support Manager
- IT / Legal / Procurement / HR
- Onsite/Repair/Logistics Suppliers or other Partner resources
- Ensure timely project completion & expected benefits are met.
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas and provide highly innovative solutions.
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving your objectives. Develop strategy and set functional policy and direction in the above-mentioned domains.
- Understand our customers, market, and business to influence organization strategy and decisions.
- Establish/determine the metrics required to measure success of project and recommend the go-forward strategy to address performance gaps.
- After implementation & release of the project, the project manager will hand-over to the respective operational teams.
- Engineering or Business Administration background.
- Master Degree (MBA or Project Management), PMP or Lean Six Sigma certifications will be considered as a plus.
- Operations/SCM/Process or Project Management experience (3-4 years).
- International experience (Erasmus, IAESTE, summer stages...).
- Ability to design, develop and improve processes.
- Very good communication and presentation skills, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and different management levels.
- Analytical skills/Data driven, proactive approach to identify root cause and drive proper problem solving.
- Ability to prepare and maintain improvement plans and business reports.
- Ability to negotiate with internal & external partners.
- Fluent English, other languages will be considered as a plus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top