Service Delivery Manager with German
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
The EMEA Managed Services Organization offers Managed Services & Solutions to Enterprise and Corporate customers combining HW, Supplies, Financing and Services in a Managed Print Services (MPS) offering. The Managed Services Business is expanding and is a strategic growth area to HP.
The RMC Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing remotely the operation of Managed Print Services for MPS Customers finding proper balance between customer satisfaction and profitability for HP. Over the life of the contract the SDM will manage scope and quality of service according to the contractual MPS agreement. He/she is the single point of contact (SPOC) for the customer in case of operational queries and escalations as well as for changes and up-selling.
We are looking both for experienced professionals and for graduate talents willing to gain valuable experience and knowledge in the field of Service Delivery and to kick-start their careers.
• Be the single point of contact for the customer managing change requests and customer queries
• Manage day-to-day operation and assume responsibility for all service levels to be delivered to customer
• Proactive escalation management
• Prepare, lead and manage operational account reviews
• Coordinate all relevant resources (internal/external partners)
• Manage TCE and achieve customer satisfaction targets
• Manage Change Orders and provide consulting to customer on new products and services
• Manage P&L on an account basis and maintain profitability
• Track and capture data/metrics
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
• University or College degree
• Career aspirations in the field of service delivery
• Any experience, related to Customer Handling, Project Management and Consulting, would be an advantage
• Leadership potential and/or experience
• Client facing experience (face-to-face or remote)
Personal skills and qualities:
• Customer oriented with strong German and English skills (spoken and written)
• Excellent team player
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent language and communication skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Strong collaboration, influence and negotiation skills in cross-functional teams
• Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of customer management
• Ability to manage conflict and complex situations
• Results driven attitude
• Reliable, fast learner and well organized person with a flexible and responsive attitude
• Comfortable to work in a remote, virtual environment
• Ability to easily adapt to organisational and structural changes
• Process and Methodology focused
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
• MS Office applications
• Project Management Methodologies - desirable
• ITIL foundation, processes & tools knowledge - desirable
• MS process and technology knowledge and background - preferred
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. Bulgaria EOOD (“HP”) is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and HP. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top