Service Delivery Manager with English
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
The EMEA Managed Services Organization offers Managed Services & Solutions to Enterprise and Corporate customers combining HW, Supplies, Financing and Services in a Managed Print Services (MPS) offering. The Managed Services Business is expanding and is a strategic growth area to HP.
The RMC Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing remotely the operation of Managed Print Services for MPS Customers finding proper balance between customer satisfaction and profitability for HP. Over the life of the contract the SDM will manage scope and quality of service according to the contractual MPS agreement. He/she is the single point of contact (SPOC) for the customer in case of operational queries and escalations as well as for contractual changes.
- Be the single point of contact for the customer managing change requests and customer queries
- Manage day-to-day operation and assume responsibility for all service levels to be delivered to customer
- Proactive escalation management
- Prepare, lead and manage operational account reviews
- Coordinate all relevant resources (internal/external partners)
- Manage TCE and achieve customer satisfaction targets
- Manage Change Orders and provide consulting to customer on new products and services
- Manage P&L on an account basis and maintain profitability
- Track and capture data/metrics
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- University or College degree
- > 2 years of service delivery experience, ideally Outsourcing or Project Management or Consulting
- Leadership experience
- Client facing experience (face-to-face or remote)
- Project management or project coordination experience
- Experience with Account Delivery Management and general customer handling
Personal skills and qualities:
- Customer oriented with strong English language skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent team player
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong collaboration, influence and negotiation skills in cross-functional teams
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of customer management
- Ability to manage conflict and complex situations
- Understand and drive Profit & Loss on an engagement level
- Ability to apply business acumen and results driven attitude
- Reliable, fast learner and well organized person with a flexible and responsive attitude
- Comfortable to work in a remote, virtual environment
- Ability to easily adapt to organisational and structural changes
- Process and Methodology focused
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- MS Office applications
- Project Management Methodologies - desirable
- ITIL foundation, processes & tools knowledge – desirable
- MS process and technology knowledge and background - preferred
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top