Service Cost And Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Develops product support plans on medium complexity product families.
- Represents services on product core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral .
- Sets product service metric goals, monitors product support business performance and identifies what corrective action is required.
- Collaborates with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
- Performing business analysis identifying improvements .
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 3+ years experience in directly related business.
- Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience .
Knowledge and Skills:
- Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry.
- Must be able to analyze problems and solve them creatively.
- Good communication skills .
Back to top