Service Channel Development
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Services Channel Development in Hong Kong, you will have a chance to
- Work with customer and channel partners to drive service business, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
- Work with channels and other team members to drive service business case analysis.
- Drive promotions to channels and customers regarding service contracts and other value added services.
- Engage with multiple countries and cultures, by phone and face to face. Initially focus would be South East Asia but would extend to rest of Asia Pacific.
- Supports Country Service Manager, Channel Manager and Regional Business Manager.
- May lead internal as well as external resources in a predefined area and provide performance feedback on team members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- Optimistic and Motivated person that is eager to learn and work with other people or in team.
- Good communication as this role need work close with channel partner& customer
- Fluent English communication. Mandarin or Cantonese will be plus
- 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- This is Two-Year Contract role
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top