HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Service Architect in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Engages IT, business and CxO management, key presenter and influencer, trusted advisor.
- Develops business and technology roadmap and strategy.
- Ensures competitive position is fed back to portfolio management.
- Understands HP's end to end solutions which best address customer needs.
- Creates value and constantly qualifies for HP.
- Shapes, interprets and helps define client requirements to ensure they address business goals.
- Redefines services, service level agreement and other requirements based on client objectives.
- Integrates additional services, approaches that add value, improving Total Cost of Ownership and/or business case.
- Leads, coordinates inter-tower solution linkage and optimization.
- Leverages in- flight and scheduled client and delivery projects and initiatives for enhanced solution efficiency and/or cost advantage.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage portfolio, delivery and client strategic directions and investments
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 12+ years experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling and delivery or account management.
- 6 years experience in Printing Industry
- 5 years experience on MPS (Managed Print Services)
- Strong experience in Bid management and solution designing
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top