Senior/Lead Industrial Designer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Lead/Senior Industrial Designer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Design the industrial design for physical hardware products and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Create and translate new design ideas and updates to existing products into sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and models.
- Develop and implement industrial design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with management, internal, and outsourced design and development partners to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts and offerings, and recommend and implement changes to products or services to improve industrial design.
- Lead a project team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality design solutions for moderate to complex projects, products, and services.
- Represent the industrial design team for all phases of larger and more- complex development and design projects and programs.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial or Product Design or equivalent.
- Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product design.
- Ability to apply and effectively utilize 2-D and 3-D Computer-aided design (CAD) tools and software packages for product design Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in implementing and creating sketches, storyboards, models, and prototypes Evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall industrial design.
- Ability to effectively communicate industrial design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top