Senior Technical Trainer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Training Team is looking for candidates to become a Technical Trainer, specializing in a particular platform (Indigo Series 4). We are looking for an experienced Customer Engineer to consider the career path and growth opportunity of their knowledge with engineers and customer operators in a variety of engaging formats.
- Deliver technical training to customer operators and field service engineers on the assigned platform.
- Collaborate with trusted partners (GBU,GTM or Service) to develop engaging content suitable for a variety of delivery methods (Face-to-face, webinar, self-paced or mobile learning)
- Maintain the training center environment to a production standard employing Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Undertake periodic production support, installations and break-fix cases.
- Contribute and participate to improvements programs such as customer excellence program.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members.
- Minimum Diploma/Associate Degree (technical )
- Minimum 4 years' experience with HP indigo products as Customer Engineer or other technical supporting activities. Proven activity with specific platform.
- Willingness to join current - dynamic, flexible, agile, team work, open mind, customer orientated team..
- Highly skilled & experience in understanding of System level technical aspects.
- Capable of independent & self-sustained working mode
- Customers engagement & communication
- Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills
- Able to clearly communicate in writing in reports and verbally
- High level of English , speaking reading & writing, other languages an advantage
- Ability to perform under high-pressure situations
- Basic skills in project management
- Traveling expected to be around 30%.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top