Senior Technical Trainer
Training Team is looking for candidates to become a Technical Trainer, specializing in a particular platform (Indigo Series 4). We are looking for an experienced Customer Engineer to consider the career path and growth opportunity of their knowledge with engineers and customer operators in a variety of engaging formats.
- Deliver technical training to customer operators and field service engineers on the assigned platform.
- Collaborate with trusted partners (GBU,GTM or Service) to develop engaging content suitable for a variety of delivery methods (Face-to-face, webinar, self-paced or mobile learning)
- Maintain the training center environment to a production standard employing Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Undertake periodic production support, installations and break-fix cases.
- Contribute and participate to improvements programs such as customer excellence program.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members.
- Minimum Diploma/Associate Degree (technical )
- Minimum 4 years' experience with HP indigo products as Customer Engineer or other technical supporting activities. Proven activity with specific platform.
- Willingness to join current - dynamic, flexible, agile, team work, open mind, customer orientated team..
- Highly skilled & experience in understanding of System level technical aspects.
- Capable of independent & self-sustained working mode
- Customers engagement & communication
- Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills
- Able to clearly communicate in writing in reports and verbally
- High level of English , speaking reading & writing, other languages an advantage
- Ability to perform under high-pressure situations
- Basic skills in project management
- Traveling expected to be around 30%.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top