Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant for Romania you will be building a strategic relationship with different stakeholders, understanding the hiring needs, identify challenges in attracting best candidates and finding solutions on how to improve and accelerate the process of enrolling new joiners.
What will your day consist of?
- You will interact with hiring managers with open positions in Romania developing a trusted relationship
- You will manage the first steps of the staffing process within the country, support implementation of sourcing strategies, screen candidates, provide a short list of candidates and coordinate phone interviews, make sure all processes are on track from an operational and compliance perspective.
- You will drive achievement of the hiring targets for the sub region, including time to fill, university hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- You will listen carefully to the challenges of the business you support and identify solutions on how to attract talent in the required timeframe to meet the business needs.
- You will counsel with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and local policy.
- You will work with businesses, across functions or geographies on focused initiatives.
- You will participate in key projects that have a country-wide and EMEA impact.
- You will creates talent attraction strategy.
- You will support Graduates/Job fairs activities.
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with excellent English:
- excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- excellent presentation skills in virtual and f2f environment
- An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- A Talent Acquisition Consultant with
- Completed university Degree, preferably in HR management
- Minimum 4-6 year experience in sourcing, recruitment, talent attraction, social media, talent management, redeployment areas.
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Knowledge of IT and/or Sales recruitment in a multi-country and multi-cultural environment
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies. Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top