Senior System Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Drive architecture related decisions for a complex print platform with the use of System Engineering methodologies
- Ability to make complex multidisciplinary technical decisions in areas of high uncertainty with the ability to determine tradeoffs in multiple areas (BOM Cost; Functionality; reliability; Usability; Performance ;...)
- Manage complex engineering reviews, with the ability to take and/or drive decisions among experienced Master/Expert level engineers.
- Facilitate and coach the designer community in design reviews process and content
- Lead cross organization projects, set scope of work, work plan, milestones and control
- Lead multidisciplinary task forces, set plan, priority & action items for the team members, follow up until delivery
- B.Sc. In Mechanical / Electrical / Software Engineering or Physics.
- Masters degree in System Engineering (Technion), strong preference
- 5+ years' experience in multidisciplinary development environment as a System Engineer
- Strong preference to print system development
- Additional requirements:
- Ability to lead strong technical teams
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities
- Action oriented with high degree of initiative and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew) ; ability to interact effectively with others
- Mature skills presenting technical information to engineers, manages and executives
- Has potential in time to develop to Master position
- A passion, will to win and a sense of urgency for driving and achieving results
Back to top