Senior Supply Chain Financial Analyst
Our team is looking for a pro-active, quick learner with strong communication skills to help drive HP's Supply Chain business team and finance teams forward. This Senior Financial Analyst will provide project support for Supply Chain Finance's multi-year ERP implementation program, and will participate in critical business initiatives and projects. We closely work with the Supply Chain business team to assess investment opportunities and resolve supply chain challenges. We are looking for a someone who enjoys finding solutions and solving problems.
- Lead and provide expertise to project teams during the implementation of system solutions.
- Use expert subject matter knowledge to identify and implement process improvements.
- Lead business projects and participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Solicit and organize data to support decision-making.
- Represent SC Finance from system design through testing and implementation.
- Deliver project status reporting for key leaders and business partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Experience in project management. PM certification or training would be an advantage.
- Experience with cross-cultural, regional and time zone cooperation.
- Experience with integrated ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert understanding of accounting principles, financial systems and processes.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top