Senior Statutory Accounting Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Our Legal, Tax and Statutory Accounting Team in Wroclaw is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are eager to take on the challenge of managing a team of senior financial analysts who will provide comprehensive and end-to-end Country Controllership support from our HUBs - Join us to embark on an executive role in an innovative, creative, dynamic and high technology environment.
What will your role be?
As Country Controller reporting to Europe and Middle East Legal, Tax and Statutory Director you will provide leadership to a team consisting of about 10 ambitious, energized professionals and you will play an instrumental strategic role in execution of the local Statutory accounting, Tax & all financial compliance related activities.
What will your day consist of?
- You will drive engagement with key customers such us Country Managing Directors, Country Leadership Team to play advisory role and maintain regular partnership while driving end-to-end value
- You will be responsible for maintaining high-performance team environment and skill level through engagement, training, mentoring and providing leadership and development opportunities
- You will have full accountability for ensuring the delivery of all accounting & tax compliance related activities
- You will manage the key controls within the domain of responsibility to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Accounting Financial Manual (AFM) and Local Country legislation)
Who are we looking for?
An excellent finance professional with:
- proven 10+ year of experience in a variety of finance functions
- proven knowledge of US GAAP and understanding of different statutory requirements
- excellent English language skills (oral and written)
- French language would be an additional asset
A strong leader and great people manager with:
- a unique voice and a talent to partner with executive management level individuals
- excellent customer and incredible focus on trust and credibility
- strong ethics and transparency in dealings with team and all stakeholders and building relationships across teams, cultures and geographies
An impactful visionary with:
- drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to manage fast moving and market-orientated work environment
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Back to top