Senior Statutory Accountant with French
Our Statutory Accounting Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Senior Statutory Accountant, you will be a part of a Finance Team that play a key role in regularly closing company's books and will take part in analytical reviews with company's Senior Finance Management Team. You will ensure that all business activities are reflected correctly in company books. This requires close cooperation with business finance teams as well as a thorough understanding of company complex transaction processing and reporting system environment.
What will your day consist of?
- You will prepare monthly/quarterly statutory balance sheet reviews and quarterly fiscal profit and loss analytical reviews including reconciliation of management vs. statutory accounting
- You will support various MEC activities,
- You will deal with conversion from management GAAP to Country GAAP
- You will liaise with banks and review of Intercompany payments
- You will cooperate with the business owners and Global Finance Teams to clear any anomalies
Who are we looking for?
An excellent accountant with:
- university degree either in business or economics and at the same time an accounting certification or a degree in accounting and auditing/controlling
- fluent French and excellent English language skills (oral and written)
- proven 6+ year of experience in a variety of finance functions
A strong collaborator with:
- excellent customer and incredible focus on trust and credibility
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge senior business leaders
An independent result-oriented professional with:
- drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- proven knowledge of local GAAP
- understanding of a local tax law
- solid SAP and Excel experience
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top