Senior Software Engineer
- Design, develop and integrate software system and applications to the main product of HP Scitex.
- Be part of the Business Logic team that controls the entire product.
- Partner and collaborate with R&D design engineers (System, Mechanical, and Electrical) and organization's stakeholder.
- Deliver frequent product deployments in a fast paced Agile environment
- Supporting in field product at customer
Education and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering using C#.Net
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or Software Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- University is preferred.
- Very good understanding of multithreading concepts and understanding of .NET's concurrent programming techniques
- Deep understanding of the .Net framework
- Thorough knowledge in Object Oriented Programing & DesignRest API (WCF)
- Unit Testing
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Working with hardware.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail; very organized, delivery on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew).
- C++ over Linux experience
- Familiar with HTML, JS, AngularJS.
- Familiar with TFS
- Master Degree in relevant field (BSc or MBA)
- Understand and design algorithms
- Leadership capabilities
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top