Senior Project Manager-Business Operations
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds - so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a start-up, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation, with a 79-year legacy of innovation. At the heart our company is our workforce: our 50,000 world-class employees who engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
HP's Corporate Real Estate and Workplace Services (CREWS) group is seeking an Business Operations Project Manager to drive process improvements and efficiencies, manage data flow and governance, lead projects affecting multiple global functions with measurable impact. CREWS manages HP's global real estate assets and is responsible for planning and managing the real estate portfolio, delivering a cutting-edge workplace experience, and fostering culture innovation and reinvention. We are a high energy team focusing on optimizing the organization to help them achieve best in class operations. This role will report to the Business Operation Planning and Strategy (BOPS) Manager.
The BOPS team is responsible for the growth and transformation of business efficiencies, operations, strategy and planning team. A successful candidate will drive:
• Project leadership and management
• Business Intelligence, analytics and governance - enabling our business through digital transformation
• Define, enhance and influence CREWS data architecture
• Operational efficiency and process improvements
• Quality, consistency and use of industry best practices
• Identifying system/tool gaps and improvement opportunities
• Define and deploy CREWS policies and procedures
• Partner with procurement, Finance, HR and key CREWS stakeholders to execute initiatives
Role responsibilities include:
• Manage and drive projects with global impacts
• Implement a framework for managing process improvements, management reporting, dashboard, portfolio analytics, metrics and financial reporting
• Proactively identify strategic gaps, collect and analyze data
• Developing executive level presentations
• Spearheading operational improvements and tracking outcomes against KPI's
• Working collaboratively across multiple functions and stakeholders
• Strong strategic and systems thinking
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Engineering. Master's degree strongly preferred
• Strong project/program management skills, well-organized and a planning mindset
• Experience with working with source data, data analytics, and data presentation
• Outstanding engagement, ability to effectively communicate ideas and persuade others
• Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
• 10+ years professional experience in project management and/or operations
• Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred
• Big 4 consulting desirable
Back to top