Senior Project Manager
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
1. Manages internal project delivery
- Budget as detailed in Impact section.
- Medium/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
2. Manages project financials including business impact.
- Meets or exceeds approved budget.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management.
3. Manages stakeholder relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level stakeholder relationships.
4. Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally up to 20 people Is aware of necessary skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and development recommendations for team members .
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree. 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Participates in the Services PM Profession community.
- On the PMP Certification path.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top