Senior Product Marketing Manager (Home Printing Solutions)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP Home Printing Solutions Group (HPS) is developing a new category of disruptive Laser products to drive profitable growth. The Future Product Marketing team is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to define, execute and launch this category of new products to market and lead our future HPS Laser portfolio strategy. You will need to influence, drive action and results with cross-functional partners like R&D, Design, Finance, Worldwide Marketing and Regions. This is a critical role in a key growth area for the business and we are looking for a strong and high energy contributor to join the team.
If you are our Senior Product Marketing Manager (Home Printing Solutions) in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Develop deep understanding of market trends and customer insights
- Identify customer needs and generate new ideas and solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Define winning product value propositions
- Develop business model that drives new business opportunities for growth
- Translate product strategy and value proposition into detailed customer experience and product/solutions requirements
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Solicit buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally with key partners
- Align with region partners on pricing and volume assumptions
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Manage product launches, working with New Product Intro team and other product management team members
- Act as the product evangelist and collaborate with worldwide marketing communication team to build awareness and preference for the product with effective messaging and go-to-market strategies
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree in marketing, business or engineering
- 8+ years product management, business development experience or equivalent competency
- Strong leadership capabilities with independent judgement
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment; region experience a plus
- Passion for the customer and able to bring the customer and outside-in view to product requirements and strategy discussions
- Ability to think out of the box and bring creative ideas to differentiate product offering in market
- Strong communication in English and preferably Mandarin, and presentation skills - presenting to a range of stakeholders, both peer groups and management teams
- Strategic thinking with strong planning experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Quantitative and business analysis skills
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top