Senior Product Manager (Print Services & Solutions)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
This position is in the Consumer Services and Solutions organization that is driving new service business models like HP Instant Ink. HP as a company now is strategically pivoting to a "service-first" approach to products/solutions and this organization drives the end to end lifecycle for any such new business models. HP Instant Ink is the flagship subscription service offered by HP, is a top strategic business priority and is now launched in 18 countries worldwide.This position is focused on Emerging Markets, with the objective of defining and developing a services strategy that can deliver the services-first vision in those markets, like Instant Ink is already doing in Developed Markets.
As a Senior Product Manager (Print Services & Solutions) in Singapore, you will:
- Drive new solutions and experiences for HP Instant Ink service.
- Drive all the pillars of product management including customer insights, product strategy, financials and product execution.
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle (concept to release to refine)
- Drive deeper understanding of the customer via traditional & new market research methods
- Develop the end to end business case for a product/service including clear articulation of the 3Cs (Customer, Company & Channel), 4Ps (Product, Pricing, Promotion & Placing), Value Chains and Industry Competition
- Lead and partner with a large group of cross-functional team members towards the successful realization of the vision. Includes Research & Development (R&D), Marketing, Operations, CO, Channel Partners, etc.
- Get buy-in on the product vision, strategy and commercials from the channel partners
- Stay up to date with industry trends to evolve the positioning, experience and offerings
- Develop strong knowledge of trends in the industry that affect the strategy/direction of the product line/line of services or solutions.
- Suggest strategy changes internally and with external partners.
Are you a high performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- MBA/ Degree in Marketing, Business of Technical Field required.
- 10 years in product marketing fundamentals
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in product design or current product management
- Demonstrated experience working with selling partners, R&D or customers
- Experience leading, driving and measuring virtual teams towards a common goal
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, including senior management
- Strong global experience preferably in both Developed and Emerging Markets
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to drive insights into action
- Strong understanding of product financial concepts and ability to manage advanced financial analysis
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top