Our Cybersecurity Security Team in Europe is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about cybersecurity and would like to develop in Privileged Access Management (PAM) area - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of security operations services at HP.
Responsibilities of Senior PAM Engineer will consist of:
- Working with IT Infrastructure Teams to gather information needed for Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions and integrate with enterprise Certification systems
- Cooperating with Identity and Access Management (IAM) Leads and Business IT Managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards, and other considerations that influence how PAM and Certification solutions and services should perform and operate
- Working with application developers and IT operations to document testing and roll out implementation plans
- Helping the engineering team to write and document design specifications and solutions according to defined processes, policies and information security requirements
- Leading quality control and quality assurance activities, such as: developing and executing test plans/scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions for newly developed and enhanced PAM and Certification solutions
- Cooperating with the broader IT security, risk, and compliance organization on interpreting policies and standards to ensure that they are appropriately followed by new PAM solutions and existing Certification system
- Driving policies, standards, and best practices across the organization, building programs, and enterprise roadmaps.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study, or equivalent experience.
- Technical Cyber Security Certification through one of the recognized bodies preferred: SANS, ISACA, (ICS)2, CompTIA, Cisco, CERT, etc.
- Typically 4+ years of relevant experience (preferably in PAM area)
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication, presentation, and business writing skills
- Ability to quickly gain and use new knowledge
- Experience defining and creating security rules/policies for PAM
- Experience in working with Beyond Trust will be a big advantage
- Knowledge of operating system and hardware security techniques
- Sound knowledge of network infrastructure technologies, including cloud
- Solid understanding of testing and implementation lifecycles for identity access technologies, including root cause analysis
- Ability to articulate business & functional requirements based on evolving best practices and technologies.
- Very good troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding team player
HP is the fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper-mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!