Senior .NET Developer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Senior .NET Developeer in Bangalore/India, you will have a chance to
- Design and test the company software and products
- Design and implement features and platform components from requirements
- Involved in the full software development lifecycle
- Work with various developers, product designers, and customer support engineers within the company to deliver high quality defect fixes and enhancements that follow the overall product direction
- Attend design and code reviews
- Outline and write high-level technical design documents for products
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
- 6~10 years' experience
- Strong hands on experience in .Net (c#).
- Strong Learn ability and Flexible to work across different technology in quick time
- Very Good understanding for DB concepts.
- Very good in one or more of the following: Web service: soap, xml, wsdl, rest api.Should have good working experience on web service implementation and multi-threaded application development. Experience in handling XML, JSON data structures
Knowledge in SOA and EAI, integration patterns
- Very good with UI technologies with HTML5, JQuery, Ajax, Angular JS and MVC4.
- Good to have working knowledge/experience on cloud technologies around AWS/Azure and associated security knowledge.
- Understanding of Microsoft Technologies and printing domain is desirable. Should be ready to learn it and adapt quickly.
- Need to have excellent thinking and a quick learner as per project needs. Should be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Should have excellent problem solving skills with good logical and analytical skills. Knowledge for Tools/SCRUM/Continuous integration is essential.
- Should be highly quality conscious and focus on time delivery. Needs to be a team player.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Back to top