Senior MS Dynamics CRM Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior MS Dynamics CRM Engineer to join our team! In this exciting opportunity, you will apply your advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues, and we will turn to you as a subject matter expert. You will frequently contribute to the development of innovative new ideas and methods. In this opportunity, you will work on complex problems and challenges, where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. We will also look to you to lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams, and you may participate in cross-functional initiatives. You will act as an expert, providing fresh and innovative direction and guidance, helping to carve out to strategic process improvements and to establish and refine effective policies. You will frequently represent the organization to external customers/clients. We will also rely on you to exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices, so that you can help us in determining the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. You may be asked to provide mentoring and guidance to less experienced employees.
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
- Effectively works with remote teams and teams from different vendors in providing a final solution to HP
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly-complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 10 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SQL Server; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.)
- 3+ years of experience with in MS Dynamics CRM area as developer. Recent work experience in this area is a must. With in Dynamics, Customer Support module is primary focus for this role.
- Experience on platform upgrades with in MS Dynamics and ability to quickly understand as well as provide remediation plans for the the impact to the current implementation is mandatory for this role.
- Knowledge as well as implementation experience of DevOps (within or outside Dynamics CRM)
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Expert in Database Administration.
- General Project Management, Customer/ Vendor Management, Business Analysis.
- Advanced Web technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Back to top