Senior Manager - Product Marketing, Commercial Personal Systems (Asia Pacific and Japan)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Senior Manager - Product Marketing, Commercial Personal Systems (Asia Pacific and Japan)
in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Be responsible for product marketing across the commercial personal systems which includes commercial IT, thin client & RPOS (retail point of sales) categories
- Lead a team to provide strategy & execution of roadmap for Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Understand market insights, customer insight, competitive insights across different countries of Asia Pacific & Japan and provide right solutions to address the market needs. This role is pivotal in influencing road maps by working closely with World wide Product teams.
- Be responsible for strong knowledge of trends in the industry affects the strategy/direction of the product line/line of services or solutions.
- Drive the long-term strategy of the product line /line of services/solutions.
- Lead projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/solutions.
- Improve processes affecting their work group and those interfaced with for example forecast system, obsolesces process
- Be perceived by the sales team to be an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners.
- Create innovative solutions to enhance sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- College degree in Technical & Marketing/Business Degree from Top Institute
- 15 years of work experience with 8-10 years in product marketing
- Demonstrated management skills and 2 years of people experience
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in product design or current product management.
- Demonstrated experience working with selling partners, R&D or customers.
- Proven experience leading, driving and measuring virtual teams towards a common goal.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, including senior management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top