Senior Industrial Designer
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are ourSenior Industrial Designer， you will have a chance to
- Designs the industrial design for physical hardware products and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Creates and translates new design ideas and updates to existing products into sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and models.
- Develops and implements industrial design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced design and development partners to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts and offerings, and recommend and implement changes to products or services to improve industrial design.
- Leads a project team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality design solutions for moderate to complex projects, products, and services.
- Represents the industrial design team for all phases of larger and more- complex development and design projects and programs.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial or Product Design or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product design.
- Ability to apply and effectively utilize 2-D and 3-D CAD tools and software packages for product design Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in implementing and creating sketches, storyboards, models, and prototypes Evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall industrial design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in Englishand local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate industrial design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top