Senior Indigo Production Technical Trainer with German
A trainer has the learning, presentation and technical skills to understand, explain, transmit and verify knowledge on the complex Indigo printing products and customer workflow.
The trainer will learn and transmit knowledge of multiple products and will develop a deep understanding either in the technical area of maintaining, troubleshooting and optimizing tech performance of presses or will specialize in the area of production training, understanding and explaining production work in the digital printing production environment.
Trainings to internal HP teams and/ or will understand and explain customer production environments and best customers to external customers.
The position also includes the ability to adjust training content to specific customer needs and develop innovative trainings and knowledge content and delivery models.
- Deliver technical training to customer operators and/or field service engineers on the assigned platform.
- Able to learn complex HW products in terms of mechanics, pneumatics, electronic and more and explain them in calls and on equipment to different level of students.
- Obtain the soft skills to manage a class room of different background, cultures and skills.
- Collaborate with trusted partners (GBU,GTM or Service) to develop engaging content suitable for a variety of delivery methods (Face-to-face, webinar, self-paced or mobile learning)
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning's are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex.
- Experienced of either:
o Service Delivery Engineer or directly linked to the operations environment for the Graphic Arts and/or similar markets with strong mechanical/electronical skills.
o Proved technical training or technical education background with multi languages.
- Self-learner and able to work in independent environment.
- Enjoys and able to communicate complex knowledge in diverse manners and different types of audiences.
- Excellent listening, speaking and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are a strong advantage. Italian, French and/or German highly desired.
- Analytical evaluation skills.
- Works effectively within and across teams, customers and partners.
- Basic skills in project management Ability to perform under high-pressure situations
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top