Senior HR Manager
Location: Beijing, China
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Senior HR Manager in China, you will have a chance to
- Leads and manages a team of business partners, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and development. Ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Establishes and drives the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
- Assesses HR implications of the business strategy, identifies opportunities to further meet business needs, and designs solutions.
- Business transformation - consulting with business leaders to support rapid organization design, workforce planning and leading teams through change
- Talent Management - in partnership with the CoE, leads talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talents
- Culture - aligns performance management and reward strategies to drive and reinforce a culture of high performance and innovation within and across the business groups.
- Employee Engagement - business champion to drive and leverage employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of employee engagement
- HR Partnership - Engagement and collaboration with the region and country COE teams (centers of expertise) in order to leverage and drive key business initiatives down and across organizations
- Leadership for strategic HR projects & HR programs, across country, in partnership with regional/worldwide and business stakeholders
- Program - Employee Relations, Compliance, Program Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Engagement and other HR programs
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Managed people directly, and across matrix organizations
- Executive presence and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, influence and partner across organization boundaries
- Balance of strategic thinking with tactical execution in order to drive results
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
- Project Management - ability to drive projects/programs to conclusion, on time, and across matrix, virtual teams
- Resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy
- A driven, results-oriented professional with a sense of humor.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred.
- 12+ years experience in a diverse range of HR functions working within progressive HR models, preferably in a high technology environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans
- Strong track record effectively coaching and positively influencing business leaders
- Proven track record of great execution relative to cost, quality, and timeliness
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top