Senior FP&A Analyst - Cash Flow Forecasting
HP Inc. Corporate FP&A team is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join the global cash flow forecasting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating periodic indirect and direct cash flow forecasts and conducting high-level analysis of balance sheet, cash flow and cash conversion cycle. He or she will work closely with other teams and help executives to make critical decisions. If you are highly detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, you might be perfect for this position.
- Work with individuals cross functionally to analyze complex financial data.
- Consolidate segment and region data and create cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc cash flow and cash conversion cycle analysis, trending and benchmarking.
- Proactively identify possible scenarios, risks and opportunities around business performance and understand the implication on short to medium term cash predictability.
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios.
- Move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers.
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations.
- Provide financial support and leadership into management of change initiatives and ongoing process improvements.
- Develop presentations and charts for senior executive presentation.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA strongly preferred).
- 10+ years experience working in finance and/or accounting in a variety of finance functions (relevant working experience in consulting firm is an advantage).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and cash flow forecasting techniques and knowledge of common business drivers.
- Experience in financial statement and cash conversion cycle analysis.
- Experience in deep-dive and scenario analysis will be a clear advantage.
- Extensive background in data-driven analytics and ability to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- Experience in developing, adjusting and working with complex financial models.
- Strong collaboration and team work dynamics will be a critical success factor.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in driving or actively participating in multi-function projects
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (Access, Power BI, SAP and Essbase experience is advantage)
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with good communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top