Senior Financial Analyst-LTS
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Senior Financial Analyst in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Play a key role in assisting the LTS Practices Director in several key areas of practices responsibilities.
- Ensure financial integrity of both internal (AFM and HP policy) and external (local legal statutory) planning and reporting.
- Ensure compliance of financial statements with US and local GAAP requirements and ensures appropriate business controls are in place for any systems and processes with financial impact
- Work closely with hubs in enabling reporting consolidations over various reporting streams like quarterly surveys, month close & quarter close reporting cadence across various regions
- Program/project manage multiple initiatives like record retention, knowledge/sustenance models in the LTS (controllership)practices
- Analyze accounting positions in various issues reported across the different regions and be a Technical Accounting consultant & work with global technical accounting teams for enabling alignment with GAAP
- Generate, consolidate and report through the compliance dashboards for various hubs
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- This is senior level so Chartered Accountant (CA) is required
- First level university degree
- Must have 8-10 years of experience as a financial analyst/accountant/finance manager
- Individual Contributor Role, but working through multiple groups within LTS organization and other functions as well
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – to be able to make impactful presentations to senior leadership
- Tech savvy, highly motivated self-starter
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top