Senior Financial Analyst
This Senior Financial Analyst role will provide WW FP&A support for HP's Trade Services Support team . The role is part of the global HP Customer Support and Services (CSS) Finance team,who provides Trade Services COS financial support for Solutions business units within HP. CSS is chartered to deliver both an industry-leading cost structure and a great customer experience. The CSS and BU Solutions business teams are dependent on this financial analyst role to ensure the appropriate FP&A COS goals are established, and subsequent performance against goals is accurately tracked and reported.
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analyses for Solutions, while exercising a strong understanding of Solutions businesses to determine best methods for achieving objectives.
- Consults with CSS and Solutions business leaders to guide and influence decision-making pertaining to Solutions Support.
- Forecasts, reports, and analyzes Solutions COS financial results, including relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Delivers monthly Trade Services reports for key business partners within CSS and Solutions.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across region teams.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the CSS business unit during cross-regional or cross-functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to CSS and Solutions business partners.
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with Managers, Directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst; strong preference for candidates with Warranty experience.
Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
Excellent analytical skills.
Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint).
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Superior teamwork skills.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
Strong business acumen.
Good project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top