Senior Financial Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are Senior Financial Analyst in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Provides complex financial analysis for Print Supplies Business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to achieve maximum cost savings
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence both long term/short term and strategic decision making on headcount planning/productivity and capital investments (CAPEX) with corresponding returns on investments (ROI)
- Forecasts financial results in both annual Budget, monthly Flash and proactively drives Business to achieve targets
- Leads and advises on complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides coaching and guidance to junior analysts
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals from Managers, Directors and up to Senior Vice President (SVP) level
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in an over-all finance functions.
- 6+ years of working experience as a financial analyst with relevant experiences in managing P&L
- 6+ yrs of doing regional finance role
- Relevant experience in MNC environment and in category/front end business partnering
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS office suites particularly Excel
- Proven good track record of performance
- Ability to provide finance consultation to senior managers within area of expertise.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and be able to work with various teams.
- Fast learner, positive, self-motivated, and team player
- Can work under pressure and deals with challenging situations
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top