Senior Financial Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
As HP's Senior Cash Flow Analyst you will be responsible for managing & improving HP's Cash Flow position. This is a highly visible role with direct access to Senior Leadership including the VP of SC Finance & the CFO. The right individual will have the ability to analyze, forecast, and tell the "story behind the numbers" concerning HP's quarterly Cash Flows. As this position involves complex modeling, mathematical computation, & heavy system knowledge we prefer you have a healthy mathematics/IT background.
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
- Masters degree in Finance or Economics with a minor in mathematics, engineering, statistics, etc preferred
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst preferred
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Back to top