Senior Executive admn
Applies extensive knowledge the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures. May determine methods and procedures for new assignments. Typically provides guidance to other non- exempt employees.
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of the organization.
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive level employees, answering/screening/routing telephone calls for upper level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
- Coordinates the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
- Recognized as the top administrative employee in the department or division.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately administrative work that is largely tactical and strategic in nature.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 7+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Type of Experience Needed:
- Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employees' administrative needs.
- Regarded as the key administrative employee of the department and is a primary administrative employee in the division/ company.
- Specific advanced software skills as required by the department.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top