Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer, Commercial Notebook
If you are our Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer in Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Leads multiple project teams of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of electrical hardware design and development for complex products, solutions, and platforms, including design, validation, tooling and testing.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall electrical/electronic hardware and platform leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the electrical hardware design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Typically 8-10+ years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using electrical design tools and software packages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of electronic hardware for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms into overall architecture.
- Evaluating and proposing forms of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs and thermal/emissions management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top