Senior eCommerce Business Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
BA - Generalist
HP leads the PC and Print market worldwide and HP.com is HP's global eCommerce arm that focuses on Consumer and SMB markets, with global footprint. HP.com is where our customers go to be inspired about HP's products, learn about HP's latest innovation and purchase those products online. HP also has thousands of resellers and channel partners who help market and sell HP products worldwide.
We are looking for top product talent to join our Global Product team as we continually expand HP.com's functionality and improve the user experience. We build and continuously improve our world-class user experience and capabilities across both desktop and mobile devices on various commerce platforms.
As a Business Analyst at HP.com, you will own defining requirements of various ecommerce features, which should be built in the global ecommerce platform; after reviewing the current implementation in EMEA and collecting additional requirements from business SMEs. To ensure high quality requirement, with appropriate depth, you will conduct structured and unstructured interviews, document requirements and process flows, develop UML diagrams and data flows.
- Work with the EMEA store's business team and product team to develop and maintain requirements for assigned functional areas.
- Define acceptance criteria for each requirement.
- Work with UX designers to ensure that functional requirements and UX requirements are in sync.
- Work with technology teams to confirm that the technical design is satisfying the functional requirements, participate in product demos, validate test plan and test cases.
- Perform user acceptance test and post deployment test
- Document and prioritize defects, and validate its fixes.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or higher with technical discipline
3+ years of business analyst experience in online marketing and digital technologies.
Ecommerce experience in consumer electronics is a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong process documentation skills
Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs
Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Agile Manager
Experience in using Visio
Exposure to 3rd party software implementation, migration and customization is a plus
Exposure to Google analytics, Google tag manager, PIM/ DAM technologies is a plus
Back to top