Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs. Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video in consolidated and seamless multimedia programs. Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization. May require a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports ta supervisor or manager. A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected. Responsible for overall campaign creative, ensuring continuity of HP visual branding and assets across all email programs and continuous creative improvements within brand.
- Design and deliver interactive/eCommerce experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in conversion, revenue and customer retention for the HP.com store.
- Work with creative lead, copywriters and designers to develop and drive creative strategies, content and direction to meet business objectives of the Demand Generation email team.
- Partner with Email program managers to support marketing activities and ensure consistency between various email programs.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop mutiple innovative creative solutions. Execute content and layout development of email marketing campaigns, ensuring all content is accurately represented and properly vetted before presentation of creative concepts.
- Act as an expert providing direction and guidance for process improvements, gaining efficiencies, collaboration and establishing policies.
- Coach, manage, train and direct design work of new, contract or junior team members.
- Stay abreast of the latest research and industry trends to keep on top of the ever-evolving realm of digital marketing.
- Lead and provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of creative tone and voice for the HP.com brand. Maintain and update the brand standards as directed.
- Continually strive for more innovative customer-centric content that is engaging, brand appropriate, persuasive and easy to understand.
- Take proactive approach to improving marketing content across the program.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA in Graphic Design, Art, or the equivalent combination of education and technical training.
- Expertise and knowledge in the eCommerce space. Fluent in Photoshop, Adobe Creative suite, HTML, email, etc., including trends and technologies.
- 7+ years experience as a design professional or equivalent experience in interactive marketing.
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud experience is a must.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have a vast understanding of design principles, smart copy, HTML, technology and trends.
- Passion for designing innovative and creative user experiences and ability to recognize fresh approaches to email advertising.
- Advanced knowledge in email marketing and eCommerce concepts, direct marketing and CRM practices and procedures.
- Robust organization and project management skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously and be willing and able to react quickly to feedback.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Excellent writing, presentation, editing and oral communications skills with acute attention to detail.
- Familiar with mobile optimization, cross-channel marketing and best practices.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy. Confident presenting and promoting creative solutions.
- Drive interactive/web marketing creative across Americas region.
- Make strategic decisions which may have broad and significant impact within a business group or across a region without direction from higher level management.
- Major impact on the online customer experience.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top