HP is actively driving digital integration internally with our processes and tools that drive our business. We are looking for a Senior Developer who is excited to lead a team focused on delivering cloud based Java and next-generation tools designed around NoSQL databases to enhance our sales teams experience, and the experts that serve them.
What you will bring
- Seasoned developer with previous experience using Node.JS, Vue.JS and NoSQL databases
- Provide guidance on data architecture around setting up virtual servers and cloud services
- Act as Senior Developer to oversee team of developers, full-stack and back-end, in processes to integrate and convert historical and current data into cloud-based digital applications for key stakeholders
- 5+ years' experience in software design and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis, with a deep understanding of explanatory power of data and hypothesis-driven analyses.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and leading teams in database management, both SQL and NoSQL, creating REST applications using Node.js, proficiency in AWS server-less development, and system architecture techniques such as multithreading, parallel processing and asynchronous services.
- Experience with tools to analyze, manipulate and visualize datasets (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Excel/Sheets, Python, R, Angular).
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field or commensurate experience (Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science)
- Practical experience of the implementation of data stewardship, including master data management, data quality, data dictionaries and ETL tools
How you will lead
- Dot-Connector: Your data and operational acumen help you recognize patterns, connections and relationships across variables. You make the connections across data sets to develop broader systems to collaborate with other developers.
- Communicator: Simplicity and clarity of process brings data to life and inspires action and understanding. You have experience successfully communicating with key stakeholders and management the end vision.
- Craftsperson: Build applications that allow the stakeholders a new digital experience to interact, utilize and better understand the underlying data, relationships, and insights.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!