Sell Out - Retail Area Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Sell-out Retail Area Manager in Indonesia, you will have a chance to
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new company technologies or solutions.
- May be brought in by partners to sell company brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services, and software
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of the company
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
- Carries quota at least at the average local/country/ regional quota per account manager ratio
- Primary focus for partners sales on SMB segment
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
To be successful you should be able to
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of company's products, software, and services.
- Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company's share of the business
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
- Travel to Tier 3 partners to manage their Sell-out
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top