HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Security Investigator, you will have a chance to
- Lead a wide variety of complex and sensitive internal investigations involving allegations of employee misconduct, including fraud and embezzlement, conflicts of interest, misuse of confidential information, bribery, kickbacks, sales schemes, and improper revenue recognition.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team, and is responsible for all facets of the investigative process, from review and evaluation of the initial complaint through issuance of the final investigative report.
- Investigations are conducted throughout the Asia Pacific and Japan region, with an expectation to work Globally when required.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice or a related field of study is preferred.
- Proven experience conducting complex private sector and/or law enforcement investigations, including extensive interviewing experience, is required.
- At least 10 years of investigative experience in corporate, law enforcement, military, or government investigations is essential, and experience in ethics and compliance investigations is preferred.
- Ability to quickly and correctly identify key investigative issues, combined with the ability to develop and efficiently execute a comprehensive investigation plan, is essential.
- Self-motivation, ability to work with limited supervision, and excellent report writing and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent English fluency is required. International investigative experience and foreign language proficiency in Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, or Hebrew will be a significant advantage.
To be successful you should have to
- Lead internal investigations throughout Asia Pacific & Japan, ensuring that all aspects of the investigations are conducted in strict compliance with HP's Investigative Guidelines and policies, and all applicable local laws and customs.
- Collaborate regularly with members of HP's Ethics and Investigations Counsel, the Global Legal Affairs, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Cyber Security, and other business partners.
- Conduct numerous informational, and subject interviews, review and analyze internal data and documents, and prepare thorough, professional and timely investigative reports.
- Meet with senior and executive-level managers to present investigative findings and recommendations
- Partner with HP legal, outside counsel and various law enforcement agencies to pursue legal remedies to protect HP and seek restitution in cases of significant fraud
- Provide training, support, and guidance to local country investigation teams on non-escalated investigations.
- Travel when required to conduct critical interviews (approx. 30%)
Job - Corporate Administration
Primary Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Other Locations - India, Singapore
Schedule - Full-time
Shift - Day Job
Travel – Yes (approx. 30%). 1 – 2 trips per month across multiple time-zones.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top