HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Security Expert in Bangalore/India, you will have a chance to
- Leads multiple project teams of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development and quality assurance partners on software and firmware design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- At least 14 years experience in multiple software quality assurance tools and processes
- Experience in evaluating forms and processes for software testing and methodology - including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture and software design for products and solutions.
- Experience with industry standards vulnerability assessment
- Experience in Cloud security/pen testing.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Networking and security experience such as SSL/VPN, PKI framework, SNMP, TCP/IP etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top