At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Security Consultant in Singapore , you will have a chance to :
- Support pursuits and lead security engagement in complex deals, develop engagement proposals and lead engagement teams to deliver outcomes matching established client expectations.
- Lead audits of security policies, standards and procedures, and document recommendations to align findings with industry-recognized best practices
- Proactively identify technical and architectural security risks, and document recommendations to improve an organization's overall security posture
- Lead Vulnerability Scanning and system audits engagements
- Be familiar with regulatory and industry security standards, and have experience in testing against those standards
- Lead system and application penetration testing, threat analysis, and document solutions based on test results
- Maintain working knowledge of advanced security threats, vulnerabilities and exploits
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports, including presentations, for both technical and executive audiences
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Degree in Cyber security, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- 7 years professional experience; or similar Bachelor's degree plus 10 years professional experience.
- Experience assessing, designing and implementing end-point security solutions and platforms. Familiarity with interactive and automated penetration testing.
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates such as ISO 27001, HIPAA (Health Insurance Accountability Act), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), Sarbanes-Oxley, SSAE16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagement number 16).
- Working knowledge of cyber security industry best practices and guidance, including NIST(National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Cyber security Framework, OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project), CIS (Center for Internet Security) Critical Security Controls, ISO 27001/2.
- Understanding of access security methods such as firewalls, proxies, virtual private networks, and IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Protection System).
- Strong communication skills, technical knowledge, project management skills, and the ability to document and present findings and recommendations to the client's senior management.
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across multiple customers
- Experience in leading teams in the delivery of security engagements
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore
Back to top